Procedures and rules for neighborhood activities
- Parties in the pool and playground areas:
- Call the Board Member in Charge of Recreation (see Directors page) to advise as to the time, date, number in and type of group, etc.
- Please take all your party trash with you if it is more than the present cans will hold. Trash is removed on Monday — ants can be a problem.
- If it is a pool party with children, one Adult should act as a lifeguard at all times.
- The behavior of your guests is your responsibility. Please help keep your recreation facilities clean and safe.
- Please make sure all facilities you unlocked are locked when you leave.
- Respect nearby residents — keep noise down.
- Other activities: The board is reviewing procedures for other activities including racquetball courts, tennis courts, the playground, and general use of the pool. We will post the procedures as they are addressed.